Happy Tree Friends - Bubble Burst Happy Tree Friends - Bubble Burst

Much better than your previous one. Though again there are some tings that should change. Firstly I didn t like the friendly version with no deaths and splatter a happy tree friends originals were all about deaths and splatter, but I ll leave this one hreas a personal opinion. Secondly don t try to put so many characters in one episode as it s either getting comfusing and boring. In the original episodes there were episodes with only one or two characters. That s because it s all about the death scene. That s the point of interest and there were as many characters each time as needed. Maybe you shoulsd try a single character episode too. Last but not least your intro s texts need some work to be done. The place of the text and sometimes the colours were not helpful to read. Once again though great job and it s amasing to try reproducing htf episodes all by yourself! I still hope to see more from you!

Nemao responds:

If i had many character it's beacause my subscriber on youtube harass me to add x character and x character, it's maybe boring for you, but you can check my youtube comments, people would love i add all character XD

Thanks for the feedback.

Happy Tree Friends - Tree Party Happy Tree Friends - Tree Party

Improvements could be made by adding some more sound effects and making the plot more stable as there are some timeswith awkward silences and the plot in general isn t as good as the originals. Your animating skills are too damn good though so I hope to see somemore from youin the future! :)

Murloc RPG 2: Episode 1 Murloc RPG 2: Episode 1

Hit the helpful button if you also want to see more episodes!

Morax and Murmur Morax and Murmur

THE GAME IS REEEALLY GOOD! Though it needs some improvement to the controls and maybe the main heero should be more buffed, at least at the first levels. hope to see an update or new version of the game, because the idea and gameplay are really cool :)

Tap! Tap! Hentai! Tap! Tap! Hentai!

the game is really good. Better graphics at the buttons and mayby a gallery the previously unlocked pictures as jaerid said, would be interesting. I would also like to see some more purpose in the game, something like achievements or so. I ll give 5 stars though but I d like to see some upgrades :)

Guess the Booty - Round 4 - Giveaway Game Guess the Booty - Round 4 - Giveaway Game

Widowmaker from Overwatch, Jasmine from Aladin, Faye Vlentine from Cowboy bebop and Zatanna from DC