Happy Tree Friends - Bubble Burst Happy Tree Friends - Bubble Burst

Much better than your previous one. Though again there are some tings that should change. Firstly I didn t like the friendly version with no deaths and splatter a happy tree friends originals were all about deaths and splatter, but I ll leave this one hreas a personal opinion. Secondly don t try to put so many characters in one episode as it s either getting comfusing and boring. In the original episodes there were episodes with only one or two characters. That s because it s all about the death scene. That s the point of interest and there were as many characters each time as needed. Maybe you shoulsd try a single character episode too. Last but not least your intro s texts need some work to be done. The place of the text and sometimes the colours were not helpful to read. Once again though great job and it s amasing to try reproducing htf episodes all by yourself! I still hope to see more from you!

Nemao responds:

If i had many character it's beacause my subscriber on youtube harass me to add x character and x character, it's maybe boring for you, but you can check my youtube comments, people would love i add all character XD

Thanks for the feedback.

Happy Tree Friends - Tree Party Happy Tree Friends - Tree Party

Improvements could be made by adding some more sound effects and making the plot more stable as there are some timeswith awkward silences and the plot in general isn t as good as the originals. Your animating skills are too damn good though so I hope to see somemore from youin the future! :)